Fake flesh film fest film entry - a mandatory read
Thank you for your interest in submitting your film to the 2014 Fake Flesh Film Fest. Submissions for horror movies 20 minutes or less is now open. Your film can be
2. Format i would like you movie to be H.264/MPEG-4 AVC. hand it in on a flash drive or DVD / blue ray. Submission DVD will not be returned. Or get us a way to download it. We would actually prefer this. Non-English language produced films must have English subtitles.
3 Music All music used must be either be originally made for your movie or licensed to be in it. DONT STEAL MUSIC. Horror movies are often made buy the music and sounds so get creative here... showcase a local musician or band, hire a DJ, or do it yourself.
4.Time Limit 20 minutes. 20:01 or more and you should start looking for another film fest...
5. Hand it in Movie must handed in by Oct 5th 2014 @ midnight. Selected film entries will be notified by Oct 6, Awards will be announced on the final day of the festival. Cash will be awarded to the winners. Some Award categories may have co-sponsors providing additional prizes. One award or prize will be given to the individual designated as "submitter".
6.We will need a 500ish word film-making bio on you for our program Give me basic info on your film making career or any funny stories about filming your movie. also include your filmography and maybe some film / movie related photos. A movie poster of your film would be nice as well. Have a crew member or actress/actor that you feel will be doing big things in the film industry, throw a bio in for them as well.
7.Never made a movie? don’t worry about it. At one point i hadn't made a movie, but the after i had, i realized it was the coolest thing I’ve ever done. Start buy watching a couple episodes of Indy Mogul on YouTubehttps://www.youtube.com/user/indymogul
8. All entries selected into Fake Flesh Film Fest grant F.F.F.F. non- exclusive rights to use any footage from the movie and all submitted publicity photos and any other materials sent to us pertaining to this entry for F.F.F.F.'s promotional purposes, without limitations.
9. Film Producers are responsible for insurance and shipment costs of films to FFFF.
10. The title of the work and name of entrant must be on all film copies
11. Award winners will be selected by a panel of film industry professionals. All films go through a screening process and are reviewed by at least two members of the selection committee.
12. Winners agree to participate in the publicity for the Festival as well as other promotional events, including the website.
13. Filmmakers or screenwriters accepted and are attending the festival are responsible for travel, lodging, and all other expenses.
14. All stated information, eligibility and submission guidelines, terms and conditions of entry, and entry information is subject to change by the Fake Flesh Film Fest, without notice.